Essay and report writing skills
I have just completed a course on Essay and report writing skills  with OpenLearn , which is part of the Open University . In fact, this course mirrors a student tool kit book I have here, also from the OU. It is nice to have a printed and bound version.
Very useful course, lots of useful ideas, pointers to writing good essays and reports. Topics included structure, referencing, quotations,drafting, polishing and letting go. So probably just as applicable in the workplace as it is in the Academic world
I am looking forward to further study.
The UK government want all adults to spend time learning. To this end have created the skills toolkit  to help adults find learning and development courses.
This is a great idea, provided that employers:-
- Support employees in learning
- Value any learning an employee undertakes
- Value the commitment and work put in in order to learn new skills
- Recognise employee achievements on their CV
- See potential in their employee(s)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License