After studying this course, you should be able to:
* Understand facts, concepts, principles, theories, classifications and language used in astronomy
* Understand the range of sizes, distances and motions of objects in the night sky
* Understand the structure, evolution and the main processes operating in stars
* Understand the properties of planets in our Solar System and exoplanetary systems
* Understand the history of the universe.
Really interesting course, lots to think about and learn just from doing some of the research for the questions posed during the course.
Astronomy uses the greek alphabet for star names for example so this post may help.
I have now completed all 6 units of the Level 1 Basic IT course. I am now waiting, for this final module to be assessed, or for my work to be returned with instructions as to any changes that need to be made.
Sign up is free, and there is lots of help on the Forums. You can also use websites such as Repl.it further develop any projects. Code can be copied from FCC to Repl.it for personalised editing. Why have a CatApp when you can have other subjects.