In an effort to learn new skills and keep existing skills updated. Over the past week I have:
- Finished studying for the Level 2 Teaching Assistant Diploma
- Completed Prevent, this was in order to refresh prior learning
- Completed Key stages of the National Curriculum course
- Completed Mental Health First Aid course
- Completed Mental Well-being in Children and Young people course
Mostly through the New Skills Academy. the prevent course is the official Home Office training.
I have also identified other learning, these course are now on my TO-DO list. I am now aiming to complete the SEND diploma. I really do need to be in a classroom to help with that, if nothing else context and support from employers and colleagues is essential.