Just downloaded and installed LibreOffice 7.4.3. The following instructions and video should illustrate the process. I did make a few errors and corrected them during the video.
- Download the latest .deb from LibreOffice website
- Copy to a sensible location and switch to that location 2a. In Debian you can right click on the graphical file manager and **Open Terminal Here.
- Extract the .tar.gz file **tar -xvf file.tar.gz
- Switch to root using **su -i ** (unless you want the path error shown in the video
- Navigate to where you extracted the .tar.gz file
- type **dpkg -i *.deb
This SHOULD install everything, set up Libreoffice and place components on the menu system.
|Qoto sign up