Torbay Tier 2 restrictions 9/12/2020
To help you do this, we have summarised the Tier 2 restrictions below.
- You must not socialise with anyone who you do not live with indoors, unless you are in a support bubble. (see further down this briefing to learn more about bubbles). Outdoors, up to six people can socialise – this is called the 'rule of six'.
- Businesses and venues can continue to operate in a COVID-secure manner, unless closed by law. (Find out what COVID-Secure means on gov.uk)
- Pubs and bars may only open if serving as restaurants. Hospitality venues may serve alcohol with food. Early closure applies to many venues.
- People can attend spectator sport and indoor performances but there are limits on how many can attend. For example, Torquay United will be welcoming Gulls fans again this Saturday, and have asked them to follow their code of conduct.
- Places of worship may open but whilst there you should only socialise with people you live with or who are in a support bubble with you.
- Weddings and funerals can go ahead but with restrictions on how many people can attend. (Check what the restrictions are on gov.uk)
For more information, you can read the full details of the restrictions for tier 2 on the main gov.uk website and you can check what current restrictions apply in Torbay on our own website. NHS Website
I have also shared this on LinkedIn
|Qoto sign up