Paignton Library STEM Group – December 2022
The next meeting of the Paignton Library STEM Group is this Saturday 10th December 2022, 11am to 15:00 Tomorrow
The purpose of the Paignton Library STEM Group is to encourage and support participation in STEM subjects. Our event aims to create a friendly hub for STEM enthusiasts to share, collaborate and learn. Please do bring your personal STEM projects to the event, we would love to see what you are working on.
We should be have a mixed bag of activities. In addition to the usual coding that carries on from Paignton Library Code Club
I have prepared *:-
- Chemistry Activity on Reaction Rates (Depends on what extra help I can get.)
- Building Nucleobases with Molymods – Possibly supports GCSE Biology
- Building Organic Chemistry Functional Groups
- Lab Xchange molecular modelling
Useful other Links
This page will be updated in due course with more details.
- Activities are being planned, and may change depending on who attends.
Please see Contact page for how to get in touch.
Looking forward to 2023
January and beyond
I found details of a Young coders competition on the stem website that could be something to get involved with, as it would span both Code Club and STEM group.
We have a civil engineering challenge / talk in February